Search This Blog

Obligatory Acknowledgement Of DDLC

Doki Doki Literature Club is a thing
I played it
I liked it very much
There, I've now fulfilled my obligation for continued internet relevance. I also wrote a poem with one of the poem-making word lists from the game. 




The peaceful misfortune of a calm dream
The embrace of the infinite upon me
My imagination soars with the promise of something more
Agonizing mediocrity sends the ground back to me

My prayers are unanswered, but were they unheard?
The horror of realization
Heavensent isolation brings me to my knees again
The starscape tells me this is my just desserts

Unrequited entropy feels bouncy and free
Until I come crashing down beside it
Bittersweet philosophy shows me nothing more
And I wrap myself tight inside it

Fantasy
Can be
A more vibrant reality

The fickle beauty of the unrestrained calls to me

No comments:

Post a Comment